Among those USDA regulations in the final rule stage include:
- Handling of Animals; Contingency Plans (According to USDA, this action will heighten the awareness of licensees and registrants regarding their responsibilities in animal handling during emergencies or disasters and help ensure a timely and appropriate response should an emergency or disaster occur. The rule adds requirements for contingency planning and training of personnel by research facilities and by dealers, exhibitors, intermediate handlers, and carriers.)
-Performance Standards for the Production of Processed Meat and Poultry Products
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Program
- National Organic Program: Amendments to the National List (Crops, Livestock, and Processing)
- Farm Loan Programs Loan Making Activities
- Conservation Loan Guarantee Program
- Loan Servicing; Farm Loan Programs
Read the full Federal Register report.
Full article; http://www.porkmag.com/directories.asp?pgID=675&ed_id=10348
EXPOSING the FDA and the USDA - Broad Casting here the things that they would prefer us NOT to know about our FOOD & DRUGS & Farming.